Oklahoma gets set for Bedlam as Oklahoma State and OU have already taken to the field for some warmups.
We'll keep you up to date as more players hit the field.
* Mike Stoops and Bob Stoops are chatting it up down on the field with someone in OSU gear. I think it might be Scott Verplank.
* The starting receivers are out on the field warming up. Dont' see anyone with any heavy ankle tape or anything like that.
* The entire team just came onto the field for warmups for the first time. I've noticed when the team gathered onto the field for warmups, most of the guys doing the most jumping around are the walk-ons.
* Players do seem to be pretty pumped up today. I noticed OU's players were much more pumped up than Texas' players during warmups. I haven't gotten a gauge of where OSU's players are at this point of warmups.
* Seems like it used to be just Bob Stoops' thing to go from player to player shaking hands. Now just about every assistant does it. Mike Stoops wants none of that. He doesn't do it.
* Bob and Mike Gundy meet at midfield and every camera in the stadium rushes out there to snap photos or get video.
* If you were wondering, OSU is wearing all white uniforms today.
* It seems like there is quite a turkey lag today. The stands are filling up slowly. Even campus corner was pretty dead. Traffic was backed up when I came to campus at 11:30 but no one was here. The tailgate area south of the stadium seems a little busier than normal, but there are OSU tents up over there.
* No Daryl Williams as expected. Kittle was just over having a long talk with Tyrus Thompson and Lane Johnson, his starting tackles.
* Tyrus lines up at right tackle with Lane Johnson in at left tackle. Find that kind of interesting.
* Oklahoma State is done with warmups and headed back to locker room. OU huddles and midfield, jumps around and is headed back to their locker room. Seniors staying on the field together with Stoops.
* David King being presented with the Don Key Award.
SENIOR DAY BEGINING
Student managers being acknowledged right now.
* Justin Brown gets a large ovation. His mom and dad are decked out in OU gear from head to toe.
* Ben Habern gets a nice ovation as well.
* Landry Jones get the biggest ovation so far when he was announced.
* Dom Whaley appears to be on the phone down on the field.
* Senior day festivities are now over. 1*?09 left on the game clock.
* Seniors have now made their way back to the locker room.
* I'm pretty sure OU dominates the league in old-timey white guys singing the national anthem.
* OU is introducing starting linebackers. Not sure if that is Mike Stoops approved or not.
* Quite a bit of orange has made its way into Memorial Stadium.
* Seems like we're a little bit behind on the captains meeting at midfield.
* OSU wins the toss and defers. OU will receive the football to start the game.
OU STARTS THE GAME AT THE 25-YARD LINE
* Sooners don't start the game in the four-receiver set. They put Millard on the field to start the game. Jones throws on 1st-down anywhere completing it to Justin Brown for 9 yards.
* Sooners get out to a fast start moving into OSU territory quickly. Tempo is moving quickly. Landry starting out fast as well. OU running game working well too.
* Sooners get to 1st-and-10 from OSU 30 and then they bring in four receiver set. Jones hits Shepard for 11 yards down to the OSU 19-yard line.
OSU player injury is only thing that has slowed down OU's up-tempo offense so far. Landry starts 4-of-4 through the air and OU running the ball for four, five, six yards a pop.
* Sooners bring Bell into the game but don't run the Belldozer. They have Finch on the field and he motions into the diamond. Play only picks up a yard.
* Jones comes back into game and throws incomplete into endzone to Justin Brown on a fade to the corner.
* Hunnicutt lines up for a 32-yard FG. And Hunnicutt misses the field goal.
* Sooners drive down the field, bring in Blake Bell to not run the Belldozer and then miss a field goal. What a bizarre first drive.
OKLAHOMA STATE TAKES OVER AT THE 20-YARD LINE
* Sooners come out on defense with just Frank Shannon on linebacker and six defensive backs. Mike Stoops still hates linebackers.
* OSU gets to 3rd-and-4. Julian Wilson makes the play of his season by diving and breaking up a pass. OSU goes three-and-out.
OKLAHOMA TAKES OVER AT THE 19-YARD LINE AFTER BROWN FIELDS PUNT AND TACKLED IMMEDIATELY
* Sooners run a terrible screen pass and just decide to leave a guy unblocked. 4-yard loss. 2nd-and-14.
* Landry too high for Durron Neal on 2nd down. Landry then throws incomplete on third down. That series was a mess for OU.
OKLAHOMA STATE TAKES OVER AT THEIR OWN 45-YARD LINE AFTER A 42-YARD PUNT AND A TWO-YARD RETURN
* Clint Chelf keeps right up the middle and runs for 38 yards down to OU 15-yard line. OU actually had Wort and Nelson in there at linebackers. They just didn't get it done in the middle.
* Chelf just pulled it down and ran right up the gut with no resistance.
* Frank Shannon back in the game and he makes the tackle on a run up the middle.
* Chelf just waits for OU linebacker to clear out, pulls it down and runs right up the middle again. Same thing Baylor did to OU's defense.
* 1st and Goal from the two yard line.
* Touchdown OSU. Joseph Randle scores from one-yard out.
OKLAHOMA 0 OKLAHOMA STATE 7
* Time for Mike Stoops to make some adjustments before Chelf just runs OU out of the stadium.
SOONER TAKE OVER AT THEIR OWN 25-YARD LINE
* Jones back to the air for a 13-yard completion to get started again.
* OU picking up plenty of yards on the ground. Offensively, the Sooners look good in two of first three drives. OU at midfield again.
* Landry panics under pressure and just dumps ball right into waiting hands of OSU defender. OSU returns it 46 yards to the OU 9-yard line.
OSU 1ST AND GOAL FROM OU 9
* OSU to the three yard line.
* Randle scores from three yards out.
OKLAHOMA 0 OKLAHOMA STATE 14
OKLAHOMA TAKES OVER AT 25-YARD LINE
* Sooners come out in four-wide formation. Which hasn't worked as well as with Millard in game. But OU starts out running the ball well in this formation.
* 3rd-and-3 all of a sudden with four wides. Jones to Saunders for a 33-yard pass down to the OSU 35-yard line.
* OSU gives Shepard a massive cushion and he 16 yards to the OSU 19.
* Heupel and Jones need to dial up a TD here to stop the bleeding.
* Sooners facing a 3rd-and-5 and Jones completes it to Stills. 1st-and-Goal from the 9-yard line.
* Sooners and Damien Williams lose five yards on 1st down. Disastrous. Sooners get six yards back on 2nd down and Landry incomplete to Stills in the endzone. Jones just threw it a little high and wobbly. Stills was open.
* Hunnicutt kicks a 25-yard field goal.
OKLAHOMA 3 OKLAHOMA STATE 14
OKLAHOMA STATE TAKES OVER AT THE 31-YARD LINE
END OF THE FIRST QUARTER
* Mike Stoops put Tom Wort and Corey Nelson back on the field on that last play (a Chelf keeper that gained 1 yard).
* Wow! Frank Shannon blitzed Chelf and had him dead to rights. He ends up making Shannon miss and gains 13 yards and a first down on 3rd-and-long.
* OSU now to the OU 48-yard line. 2nd-and-14. Tony Jefferson missing tackle and space. Goes for a 21-yard gain.
QUINN SHARP WITH A 40+ YARD FIELD GOAL. OKLAHOMA 3 OKLAHOMA STATE 17
OU TAKES OVER AT OWN 43-YARD LINE
* Landry completes pass to Stills and Justin Gilbert is injured on the field.
* Landry goes right back to Stills with Gilbert out of the game. First down to the OSU 34-yard line.
* Belldozer comes in on 3rd-and-short and OU has to take a timeout because play clock was running out. OU to the OSU 25-yard line.
* OU very lucky as Blake Bell fumbles but they recover. 1st-down achieved. OU now at the OSU 17-yard line.
* Jones to Millard for a 14-yard TD pass. Great play call by Heupel. Kind of a play-action boot and Millard was wide open. Field just opened up for him. Justin Brown with a nice seal block in the endzone.
OKLAHOMA 10 OKLAHOMA STATE 17
OKLAHOMA STATE TAKES OVER AT THE 25-YARD LINE
* Chelf with a great throw over the middle of the field. Tony Jefferson absolutely killed the OSU receiver, bu the held on.
Chelf hasn't made a lot of great throws today, but that one was his best.
* Colvin picks off Chelf on deflected pass.
OU HAS THE BALL AND LANDRY IS DOWN
* Bell in the game and he throws a completion. Landry back in the game now. He better complete this next pass or the crowd may revolt.
* Landry looks fine out there. And he did complete his next pass. Crowd went wild when Bell completed his.
* Sooners trying to tie this one up before the half. OU going with three wides and Millard at the OSU 39-yard line.
* OSU defense called for personal foul for hands to the face.
* Ball moved up to OSU 24-yard line.
* OU drive completely falling apart here with two straight incompletions. 3rd-and-10 from the 24.
* Jones does a great job of stepping up in the pocket and hitting Sterling Shepard down to the OSU 9 yard line. a 15-yard completion.
1st-and-Goal at the 9-yard line
* TD pass from Jones to Saunders. 9-yard TD pass.
OKLAHOMA 17 OKLAHOMA STATE 17
OKLAHOMA STATE TAKES OVER AT OWN 25
* Chelf going deep on first down and gets pressure. Almost picked by Demontre Hurst.
* OSU pulls out a trick play. Throw back to Chelf for a big gain. Javon Harris and Aaron Colvin kept it from being a TD.
* Randle then carries down to teh 4-yard line. 4-yard TD run for Randle. Too easy.
OKLAHOMA 17 OKLAHOMA STATE 24
OU FAST AND FURIOUSLY DOWN TO THE OSU 15-YARD LINE
* Landry just completing pass after pass after pass. But now it's 3rd-and-10 from the 15-yard line.
* Landry nearly picked off, but ball tipped and Stills comes down with it in the endzone.
OKLAHOMA 24 OKLAHOMA STATE 24
* It took until after halftime for OU-WVU to get out of control. This one is way ahead of that pace.
* It took OU just 1:10 to score after OSU scored the go ahead TD in 1:19.
HALFTIME IN NORMAN OU 24 OSU 24
Stats: Landry Jones 25-of-34 for 285 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT.
Stills: 7 catches 87 yards 1 TD
Justin Brown: 8 catches 71 yards
Saunders: 4 catches 73 yards 1 TD
Rush: Clay 5 carries 15 yards
Williams: 6 carries 13 yards
Total Yards: OU 337 OSU 237
PLAYERS HAVE MADE IT BACK ONTO FIELD
The Bands took up most of halftime. OU going through stretches. OSU hasn't even hit the field yet.
START OF THE SECOND HALF. OU KICKING OFF TO OSU
* Cowboys start at the 25-yard line
* And touchdown Cowboys. 75-yard TD pass.
ROY FINCH RETURNS IT TO THE OU 49-YARD LINE
* Trey Millard reprises his role from the UT game and hurdles a OSU defender for a first down.
OU now to the OSU 34-yard line after illegal substitution on OSU.
* Sooners now mastering the art of going backwards on offense. 3rd-and-11.
* Landry throws a terrible pass trying to dump it off to Clay. Hunnicutt in for a 45-yard FG attempt.
Kick is good.
OKLAHOMA 27 OKLAHOMA STATE 31
OKLAHOMA STATE TAKES OVER AT THE 25-YARD LINE
It's a three-and-out for the OU defense.
OU TAKES OVER AT THEIR OWN 31-YARD LINE
* Brennan Clay with a 11-yard run to the 42-yard line before Jones hits Jalen Saunders for 29 yards down to the OSU 29-yard line.
* Jones hits Saunders and he is going to him again and again. 9-yard gain, first down at the 14. Bell in again at QB for OU.
MILLARD FUMBLES THE BALL AND OSU RECOVERS AT THEIR OWN 14-YARD LINE
* Once again, OU kills momentum of their offense bringing in Bell without technically running the Belldozer. Don't expect we'll see that again.
* Aaron Colvin jumps a route and almost gets the pickoff.
* OSU making plays in the passing game. OU missing some key tackles again in space on defense.
* Jordan Phillips makes a big play at defensive tackle.
* Huge pass interference call on OU with it 3rd-and-4. OSU gets ball first-and-goal from 1.
* Huge 3rd-and-Goal from the 7-yard line. OSU runs it in (Randle) from the 7-yard line. Pretty sad.
OKLAHOMA 27 OKLAHOMA STATE 37
OKLAHOMA TAKES OVER ON THE 25-YARD LINE
* We're not far from the crowd getting restless here in Norman. Or dare I say, leaving? OU needs to score.
* Sooners doing a good job on this drive but OSU is making the offense earn their first downs. Sooners are doing it in fine fashion though. They were currently 8-for-12 in this game on third down conversions. OU 3rd-and-10 from the 13-yard line though.
* Sooners will have to settle for a 30-yard FG attempt from Hunnicutt after Jones overthrows target in endzone.
OKLAHOMA 30 OKLAHOMA STATE 38. 1:22 REMAINING IN THIRD QUARTER
OKLAHOMA STATE TAKES OVER AT THE 25-YARD LINE
* Randle rushes for 10 yards on first play.
* Aaron Colvin sacks Chelf for a big loss. 10 yard loss. 3rd-and-18 from teh OSU 27-yard line.
END OF THE THIRD QUARTER
Back at it until Mike Stoops calls a timeout.
Demontre Hurst breaks up a pass on 3rd-and-18. OSU to punt.
Jalen Saunders returns the punt for a TD. 81-yard punt return for a TD. Then Jones hits Justin Brown for a 2-point conversion.
OKLAHOMA 38 OKLAHOMA STATE 38
OSU TAKES OVER AT THE 17-YARD LINE
* Sack by Wort. Jefferson tackles Chelf on QB draw. 3rd-and-13. Huge play for OU. Momentum and crowd on their side.
* Sooners force a punt.
OKLAHOMA TAKES OVER AT 31-YARD LINE
* It's 3rd-and-5 from 36.
* pass incomplete.
52-YARD PUNT BY WAY. OKLAHOMA STATE TAKES OVER AT THEIR OWN 23-YARD LINE TIED 38-38 WITH 12:26 REMAINING
* Julian Wilson is down on the field. Getting up now.
* Randle breaks a big run down to the OU 41-yard run. A 32-yard gain. OU defense completely underwhelming once again.
* OSU down to the OU 1-yard line. Jeremy Smith around the right side almost powers his way into the endzone.
* J.W. Walsh gets a 2-yard TD run.
OKLAHOMA 38 OKLAHOMA STATE 45
* The crowd has died after it was at a fever pitch following OU tying it up.
SOONERS BEGIN ON THE 25-YARD LINE
* Probably notable Damien Williams hasn't played much tonight as the game has gone on. It's been more about Brennan Clay.
* It's turned into the Landry Jones show. Heupel is putting the ball in his hands. He's thrown it 53 times with 9:15 remaining in the game.
*Belldozer coming in on 3rd-and-1.
* Bell throws it on 3rd-and-1 and is incomplete. Then he runs on 4th-down.
* 1st-and-10 at the OSU 27-yard line.
Landry incomplete on 4th-and-forever. Cowboys take over at the 33-yard line wih 7:07 remaining.
* I've got to head down to the field so the next time you'll hear from me is the postgame. Sorry folks, elevators are headed down.