Oklahoma gets set to take on Baylor on a very windy day in Norman. Carey Murdock is high atop Memorial Stadium in the Bob Stoops Press Box.
* So far everyone looks to be in uniform. Bronson Irwin, Adam Shead and Lane Johnson have their ankles heavily taped and spatted.
* Damien Williams doesn't have his ankle as heavily taped as it was last week.
* Ty Darlington is running with the first team at center. I'd heard Gabe Ikard was suffering through some concussion issues this week.
* Some pretty cool flyovers in the pregame. Nothing planned right with the end of the anthem, but I don't care. I love me some military jets in the air.
* Ikard is definitely out for the game as he comes out for the coin toss in street clothes.
* Baylor wins the toss but puts its defense on the field to start the game. Awkward.
* OU will take the ball and go into the wind on their first offensive possession.
* Baylor needs a holder for the kickoff. Wind blowing that hard. Ball kicked out of the endzone.
OU TAKES OVER ON OFFENSE AT OWN 25-YARD LINE
* Darlington out there as the starting center.
* The Trey Millard show starting early. Jones passes to him for a gain of 13 yards.
* Wind having no effect on Landry Jones' throws so far.
* Lane Johnson is not starting. Tyrus Thompson gets the start at left tackle.
* Baylor's middle linebacker, Rodney Chadwick goes down and needs help to get off the field. Looks pretty serious.
* OU already to the Baylor 34-yard line after a Damien Williams five-yard run.
* Lane Johnson comes in for the Belldozer on 3rd-and-2.
* Belldozer not needed as Baylor called for illegal substitution. OU first down at the Baylor 26-yard line.
* Kenny Stills drops a pass that would have resulted in a first down. Unlike Stills.
* Right back to Stills for the first down on 3rd-and-9. Landry has all day to throw. 1st-and-Goal from teh 10-yard line for OU.
* Sooners try running Brennan Clay twice. Now 3rd-and-Goal from 5-yard line.
* Jones hits Brennan Clay on little wheel route for the 5-yard TD pass.
OKLAHOMA 7 BAYLOR 0
* 11 plays, 75 yards, 5:02 on the scoring drive.
* Landry Jones was 5-of-6 for 56 yards and a TD on that first drive. Only incomplete pass was a perfect pass to Stills he dropped.
* Wow! O'Hara kicks it all the way into the endzone against the wind for a touchback.
BAYLOR FIRST POSSESSION AT THEIR OWN 25-YARD LINE
* Officials seem to be debating whether OU was flagged for targeting. OU had a 3rd-down stop there on defense but was called for the personal foul. First-and-10 from the 46.
* Julian Wilson then called for pass interference. Baylor now at the OU 43-yard line.
* Both Stoops are going to lose their minds pretty soon. I think Mike could punch a ref before this day is done if this continues.
* Baylor can't pass or catch the football and they are in OU territory.
* Demontre Hurst breaks up a pass but Terrence Williams catches it after it gets batted into the air for a two-yard game.
* Baylor has almost thrown two interceptions, dropped several passes, they have 8 total yards of offense and they are going for it on 4th-and-8 from OU's 41-yard line.
* Baylor has picked up 26 yards on penalties in this first drive.
* Baylor trying a 58-yard field goal after taking a timeout. It was good.
OKLAHOMA 7 BAYLOR 3
* Baylor scores three points after five plays and eight yards on offense.
OU TAKES OVER AT THEIR 25-YARD LINE AFTER TOUCHBACK
* Baylor called for targeting.
* I just saw Tommy Tubberville video of him smacking his assistant on the sideline. Wow!
* Ty Darlington just called for a snap infraction. It should have been a penalty for ugly start.
* Landry has all day to throw and he's cutting right through the wind with his passes.
* Brennan Clay just had a run and I thought it was Damien Williams. He's looking really good setting up blocks.
* Jalen Saunders makes an amazing grab on a pass thrown a little too high. OU down to the Baylor 22-yard line
* Brennan Clay comes off the field and gets a big atta boy slap on the top of the helmet from Bob Stoops.
* Brennan Clay back in the game for two nice runs. The second was a 1-yard TD run. Clay the star of the show today with two TDs.
OKLAHOMA 14 BAYLOR 3
BAYLOR TAKES OVER AT THE 25-YARD LINE AFTER ANOTHER O'HARA KO GOES INTO THE ENDZONE
* Now Baylor with all the penalties. 2nd-and-17 after a holding call.
OU TAKES OVER AFTER A SQUIRLY PUNT GETS FIELDED BY JUSTIN BROWN
* Damien Williams looks a little rusty/not quite as fluid out there.
END OF THE FIRST QUARTER
* Great catch by Trey Metoyer to pick up a first down in the start of the second quarter.
* Landry was 10-of-11 for 93 yards and a TD in the first quarter.
* Ty Darlington doing a nice job snapping the ball in the shotgun.
* Justin Brown dropped a perfect pass and then Landry threw the third-down pass away. First consecutive incompletions of the day.
BAYLOR TAKES OVER AT THE 20-YARD LINE AFTER WAY'S PUNT GOES INTO ENDZONE
* Geneo Grissom is in the game on 3rd-and-5 for the Baylor offense. Another dropped pass by Baylor.
Baylor now against the wind, let's see if OU benefits from this in the kicking game.
* BU's Spencer Roth actually with a great punt into the wind. Goes way over Brown's head and OU takes over at their own 26-yard line.
OU TAKES OVER AT 26
* Landry's first pass with the wind sails on him. Too high for Jalen Saunders.
* Lane Johnson is in the game at left tackle.
* Landry losing some of his mojo going with the wind. He's not taking anything off his passes. It's like fireballs all over the field. Sooners have to punt after not converting a 3rd-and-10 from the BU 48-yard line.
BAYLOR TAKES OVER AT THE 20-YARD LINE
* Tom Wort with a whiff in the open field. Could have been a massive loss, turns into an 11-yard gain and a first down.
* Nick Florence was just 3-of-8 for 19 yards passing before that 37-yard pass on Baylor's first TD drive of the day.
OKLAHOMA 14 BAYLOR 10
SOONERS TAKE OVER AT THE 30-YARD LINE
* OU offense has been sputtering since they've had the wind at their backs. Running game disappeared a little bit.
* OU has to take a timeout before they even snapped the ball. Weird. Yep. Offense definitely out of sync right now.
* First run from Damien Williams that looked like Damien Williams today. 12-yard run to teh BU 46-yard line.
* OU pushing tempo, running the ball, Baylor's defense forgetting there are 11 guys on the field. Damien Williams walks in for a TD. 3-yard TD run.
OKLAHOMA 21 BAYLOR 10
* 8 plays, 70 yards 3:17 on the scoring drive
* OU got flagged for having 12 players on the field. Then they took two players off and played the next play with only 10.
* Baylor picks up a 3rd-and-4 on the ground and has the ball at the OU 41.
* Tony Jefferson on a safety blitz and King and Jefferson both sack Florence. 2nd-and-16 at the OU 47.
* Baylor ends up converting a first down. OU's 3rd-down defense at home has been brutal this year. We just have to call it what it is.
* Geneo Grissom getting a lot of action at DE ahead of Chuka Ndulue today.
* Florence picking up a lot of critical yards on this drive with his legs. Seastrunk rushes in for a TD.
OKLAHOMA 21 BAYLOR 17
* Brennan Clay returns the kickoff to the Baylor 45-yard line with :26 remaining in the half.
OU BALL AT BU 45 WITH :26 REMAINING IN HALF
* First down pass to Stills at the 35-yard line. Took just :04.
* 35-yard TD pass to Justin Brown. 2 plays, 45 yards, :11 scoring drive for Landry and the OU offense.
OKLAHOMA 28 BAYLOR 17
* Can Sooners hold Baylor out of the endzone in 15 seconds
* Landry Jones is 17-of-25 for 212 yards and 2 TDs.
* Damien Williams is the leading rusher for the Sooners with 14 carreis for 64 yards.
* Justin Brown 4 catches for 70 yards 1 TD
* Sterling Shepard 3 catches for 43 yards
START OF SECOND HALF. BAYLOR TAKES OVER AT 25-YARD LINE
* We spent all that time worrying about where Lache Seastrunk was going to college?
* Great pass to Terrence Williams over the head of Tony Jefferson. 56-yards down to the OU 17-yard line. Sooner defense not starting out great in the second half.
* Nick Florence's RG3 impersonation doesn't work on 3rd-and-goal from the 5-yard line.
* Baylor kicks a 21-yard field goal.
* 8 plays, 71 yards and 2:39 on the Baylor scoring drive.
OKLAHOMA 28 BAYLOR 20
* Roy Finch returns kickoff to the BU 39-yard line.
OKLAHOMA TAKES OVER AT BU 39-YARD LINE
* Damien Williams fumbles the ball over to Baylor on the very first play.
BAYLOR TAKES OVER AT THEIR OWN 41-YARD LINE
* OU defense gets gashed by Seastrunk on first down. Run goes for 16 yards. Florence then misses a wide open Williams running down the sideline.
* Baylor goes hurry up on 4th down pass and Florence just throws it into the ground. OU offense takes over.
OU TAKES OVER AT 36-YARD LINE
* Landry Jones throws a pick. Just a terrible pass into double coverage. Trying to hit Stills. Baylor returns it to the OU 28-yard line.
BAYLOR TAKES OVER AT OU 28-YARD LINE AFTER INTERCEPTION
* Baylor picks up a 3rd-and-short on a run play. Down to the OU 17-yard line.
* Seastrunk to the 11-yard line and then to the 2-yard line. Baylor just running right over OU's defense.
* TD for Seastrunk.
* Anyone notice this defense just can't stop the run? Against anybody?
* Baylor goes for two point conversion and fails. Tony Jefferson on the tackle of a sweep option play by Baylor.
OKLAHOMA 28 BAYLOR 26
* This Oklahoma team is going to have to make more plays down the stretch. This is looking like the team that crumbled against Kansas State and Notre Dame that needed to come up with big plays when they counted.
A Landry Jones pick leads to a Baylor TD.
OU TAKES OVER A THE 25-YARD LINE
* Sooners go right back to Williams on this drive.
* Ty Darlington has a snap infraction when the Belldozer comes into the game. Belldozer out now. 3rd-and-2 to 3rd-and-7.
* Landry Jones has made some big third down throws on this possession.
* Trey Millard just knocked the snot out of Brody Trahan, BU linebacker. He had to leave the game for a play.
* Belldozer comes in and Baylor jumps offsides.
* Damien Williams with a 17-yard TD run.
OKLAHOMA 35 BAYLOR 26
BAYLOR TAKES OVER AT 25 YARD LINE
* OU's defense has got to stop sucking. Baylor doing a lot of damage running the football.
* OU defense gets a three-and-out. If you're thinking Nick Florence isn't playing that well, you are correct. He's 9-of-20 for 142 yards.
END OF THE THIRD QUARTER OU 35 BAYLOR 26
* OU had the ball and let the clock run out instead of running another play. Looks like they might want to get a long drive put together.
* Landry Jones is 24-35 for 270 yards and 2 TDs
* Belldozer comes in on 3rd and 1 and runs for a 55-yard TD. Adam Shead is down on the play. Looks like he tweaked his ankle.
OKLAHOMA 42 BAYLOR 26
* OU's defense is pretty much saying, 'we got this, we don't need to keep playing' right now.
Baylor down to the OU 33-yard line and driving. Just missed a TD pass.
* OU defense holds and Baylor turns ball over on downs.
OU TAKES OVER AT 42-YARD LINE
* Blake Bell stayed in the game for a while on that drive just running the Belldozer. Gets OU down to the Baylor 32-yard line before Landry Jones comes in on 2nd-and-9.
Sooners just working the clock. With about 7:18 to go, it's time to head down to the field. Postgame reaction and video to come.